This documentation site provides how-to guidance and reference information for Azure Databricks and Apache Spark.
As a supplement to the documentation provided on this site, see also docs.microsoft.com, which provides introductory material, information about Azure account management, and end-to-end tutorials.
This guide shows how to get started with Azure Databricks.
This guide shows how to use Azure Databricks as an end user.
This guide shows how to administer your Azure Databricks account.
- Administration Guide
- Account Owner
- Account Admins
- Cloud Configuration Admins
- Azure Databricks Regions
- Virtual Network Peering
- Deploying Azure Databricks in your Azure Virtual Network
- Connecting your Azure Databricks Workspace to your On-Premises Network
- User-Defined Route Settings for Azure Databricks
- Conditional Access
- Enabling Azure Data Lake Storage Credential Passthrough
This guide provides Azure Databricks REST API reference information.
- REST API
- REST API 2.0
- REST API 1.2
This section provides information about new Azure Databricks functionality.
This guide shows how to use Delta Lake.
This guide provides Apache Spark reference information using Azure Databricks examples.
- SQL Guide
- Spark R Guide
- DataFrames and Datasets
- Data Sources
- Connecting to SQL Databases using JDBC
- Connecting to Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL Database with the Spark Connector
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen1
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Authenticate to Azure Data Lake Storage with your Azure Active Directory Credentials
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Binary Files
- Import Hive Tables
- Avro Files
- CSV Files
- JSON Files
- LZO Compressed Files
- Parquet Files
- Riak Time Series
- Zip Files
- Structured Streaming Guide
- Machine Learning
These guides provide information about advanced topics in machine learning.
- MLflow Guide
- Deep Learning Guide
- Graph Analysis Guide
- Genomics Guide
These guides provide information about migrating workloads to Azure Databricks.