As an admin user, you can manage user accounts using the Admin Console, the SCIM API, or a SCIM-enabled Identity Provider like Azure Active Directory. This topic discusses user management using the Admin Console.
You can use the Users tab on the Admin Console to:
- Add and remove users.
- Grant and revoke the ability to create clusters (if Cluster Access Control has been enabled for the workspace).
- Grant and revoke administrator rights, by selecting the Admin checkbox.
In the example above, William is an administrator and Greg can create clusters.
You can also perform the following user management tasks in other parts of the Admin Console, covered in other topics:
- Add users to groups. See Managing Groups.
Users with the Contributor or Owner role on the workspace resource can sign in as administrators via the Azure portal. For more information, see Assign initial account admins.
- Go to the Admin Console.
- On the Users tab, find the user and click the at the far right of the user row.
- Click Remove User to confirm.