To display the clusters in your workspace, click the clusters icon in the sidebar.
The Clusters page displays two lists: Interactive Clusters and Job Clusters. Each list includes:
- Cluster name
- Number of nodes
- Type of driver and worker nodes
- Databricks Runtime version
- Cluster creator or job owner
In addition to the common cluster information, the Interactive Clusters list shows the numbers of notebooks and libraries attached to the cluster. Above the list is the number of pinned clusters.
- Starting , Terminating
- Standard cluster
- High concurrency cluster
- Access Denied
- Table ACLs enabled
You can filter the cluster lists using the buttons and Filter field at the top right:
- To display only clusters that you created, click Created by me.
- To display only clusters that are accessible to you (if cluster access control is enabled), click Accessible by me.
- To filter by a string that appears in any field, type the string in the Filter text box.